Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Product of the week- Cover Girl Outlast Lips stain

CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain

I know that this is not a WL product but it is just as helpful for those that are losing weight.  I know that I work out better and I eat better when I feel great about myself and the first step for this is looking great.  I have noticed that the more weight I lose the more time I put into getting ready in the morning and it really does motivate me for the rest of the day.  I have used this product for a couple of years now and I love it!  The stain really does last a long time and it looks great too.  The color I use is teasing blush and it is a little dark at first but I use a shimmer lip gloss over it and it works and you have to love something that lasts for most of the day.  Check them out if you are looking for a new lip color.

Speaking of working I did not forget that today is Workout Wednesday and I am supposed to post an after workout pic of myself so here it is.  Mind you it was windy and I just finished my walk/run/ passout workout.  No teasing!  Oh and that is my daughter in the background asking her daddy why mommy is so red.  Gotta love those little workout helpers!




7 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Workout Wednesday! Nice pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff! Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, I want to try this now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your face!! Bone structure is becoming really visable - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome!! I can't wait to be below 300 - you are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic! I'm so into makeup right now and I'm going to try this out. :)

    ReplyDelete