Thursday, March 10, 2011

Product of the Week- Workout Ball


http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Firm-55cm-Stability-Ball-with-Slim-and-Sculpt-DVD/5184566

And no that is not me!  The product for this week (I know I have missed a few weeks) is the Fitness Ball.  It comes by many names but everyone knows what it is.  It is a huge ball that makes working out a bit easier and can spice up your sex life too.

I love my ball.  I have had one for a long time and I use it to lift weights, do crunches, throw at my kids, and I love to stretch my back out on it when it hurts.  As I mentioned before you can also use it for some pretty fun positions for your afternoon delight times.  My husband has even started to use my ball when he is lifting weights because it utilizes your core muscles while you are lifting.  If you do not own one of these I would highly recommend it.  You can get them for less than 20 bucks from just about any store.  Have fun!

http://www.exerciseballworkouts.net/


6 comments:

  1. I love it - throw at your kids! Sounds like a necessity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those balls. I don't have one but I use the one at my gym. I think I will have to get one as soon as I can get some extra money. Although yeah, I can see my kid and his friends getting into lots of mischief with it. They love to Jackass around.

    Thank you so much for being so encouraging on my blogs. It really means a lot to me. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an exercise ball! Thats how I do my sit ups. I LOVE IT! It also helps with my back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to get back on the ball. It was the most amazing for core workout. The first time I sat on it years ago, I could barely balance. But those tiny little muscles got worked hard and finally I could balance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have inspired me! Thanks girl and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I like it! Thanks for the review. ;)

    ReplyDelete