Thursday, March 17, 2011

Product of the Week

I love these adjustable weights and they go right along with last week's product of the fitness ball.  These weights are adjustable from 5lbs to 55lbs.  It is really handy for those of us that are not able to get to a gym do to money, schedules or kids.  I use a different weight for each of my lifts and all I have to do is push down and slide the button to the amount that I want.  It allows the me to keep my circuit fast and my heart rate high while I am lifting.  Also, the main thing that I love is the they don't take up too much space!  I have all my workout stuff in my living room and these tuck away into the corner and no one notices them.  Like I said these are perfect for a home gym. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I've seen these and have considered getting them myself. And awesome thing for me - I hate clutter, so these are great in that you won't have weights laying all over the place ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted a pair but the hubs wants to wait a bit before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen anything like this. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen these, but where the heck do you get 'em? I need some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brent- we got ours at academy sports. We love them!

    ReplyDelete