Friday, March 4, 2011

- week

                                                                              300.2

I am once again on the edge of 300lbs I keep peeking over and I guess my body is afraid to take the plunge into Two-derville, the elusive land of 200's, I can't blame it because it has been a long time since we traveled in that land.  However, I don't care if I have to kick box or zumba dance it the rest of the way past the edge my body is going and I am tired of resting in the land of the 300s.  Maybe if I cut off a butt cheek that would scare the rest of the fat into submission.......hmmmmm..........but then I would be a one cheek wonder.

Week in evaluation:

1.  Did not work out as much as I should have do to some crazy busy nights but I did go on a great walk with the family and plan on doing the same tonight.

2.  I am still having issues with water intake.....maybe if I just get an IV I will be able to keep it up.

3.  Blog friends - The comments you guys leave really do help me feel better and connected to a support group thanks for all of your words and support.  If I am not following you please leave your link for me. 

Alright, If I am not cruising down the road in the land of Two-derville by next week I will revisit the idea to cut off a butt cheek.

5 comments:

  1. if I were your butt I would be scurd!
    only .2lbs till your in two-derville! that is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA on the butt cheek. If you do it, I'll do it.

    Drink that water, it does seem to help people over the hump when they're stuck in one place.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. I wonder how much my butt cheek weighs. I might have to do that. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One cheek wonder. HAHA!! Too cute. You are doing great, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going fantastic, don't cut off a butt cheek!

    Then again, if I cut off even one I might be in the 220's! Let's think about the perks of being a one cheek wonder...

    ReplyDelete