Friday, March 11, 2011

- Week

                                                                              295.3!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!! Sorry, I got a bit excited there for a minute.  That's right, ladies and gentleman, my butt cheek got scared and took the plunge into the land of twoderville.  I think I am going to threaten it more often if it continues to show these kinds of results.  I know it is only 5lbs different from last week and my clothes don't fit any different from then either but just being able to say that I am 2 something makes me feel alive again.  I weighed on sunday because my dear husband told me that he thought I was going to dip down and stay there and he was right.  I have weighed everyday since just knowing that I was going to be 300 again.  That is why I have waited all week to let you guys know.  I didn't want to have to retract the announcement and then cry all day over my keyboard (wouldn't have happened).  I have not been in the 200's in 8 years.  I have been so close a few times but never really below.  Now I am 5 lbs below and I have plans to never be in the 3's again.  NEVER!  To celebrate I am going bra shopping because my girls have run for the hills and need to be supported again.  Thanks for all the love and support everyone gives me it really does help in this long and emotional journey. 

~Fat Girl

8 comments:

  1. ONLY 5 LBS FROM LAST WEEK?! Lady, that is AMAZING! :) I haven't gotten that kind of loss since the week I was banded! lol

    Welcome to Twoderville! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! You can do it - before you know it, you'll be in "One"derland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot! I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is truly awesome!!! You should be happy and oh so proud. Those girls deserve a new bra! Happy shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the surprise I was hoping for. Congratulations! I will email you back, I have been swamped and want to be able to think when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOHOO!!!! That is a proclamation worth shouting from the rooftops!! I can only imagine how wonderfully exciting it is to see that 2!! I haven't seen that 2 since I was in elementary school. Keep up the AWESOME work! Celebratory shopping is THE BEST!!! Make sure to get some sexy support for those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go!! This week, I was under 300 for the first time since Nathan (my 3rd of 5) was born - He will be 8 in 2 weeks. You must be so excited to have hit that milestone!

    ReplyDelete