Friday, January 28, 2011
Weekly Weigh In
As you can see, after my second fill last week, I not only smashed through the 40lbs mark but I am nearing my 50 lbs mark! I am so excited about this because the 50 lbs mark will be two milestones for me. It means I have lost 50 lbs and that I am below 300lbs! I am so close I feel like I could taste it!!!! Well, only if it is low calorie and carb free! It has been amazing this week to actually feel the restriction in the band and know that my will power has a little bit of help. I am still having to figure things out on the eating side but so far I am doing well.
1. I am doing ab workouts during my break and then working out at home. I did have a little bit of an issue this week. While doing some crunches I felt a pang in my port area. That was a day ago but I am still a little sore in the area. My husband is having me lay off crunches for a few days and then we will see what is up. Have any of you had the same problem?
2. I am barely eating! It seems that about 1/2-1 cup of food is all I can handle at the moment. I am not starving and feel pretty good. I am having still getting hung up a lot but that is because this fat girl can not remember to chew and take her time. Hopefully, I can get things figured out!
3. Water intake- yeah I am missing the goal here. Since the fill I can no longer just chug the water down and get it out of the way. The problem with having to sip it is that I don't remember to get it done. I am now keeping a bottle of water near me and trying to remember this important step.
4. I tried on a shirt this week that I have not been able to wear in over a year and it fit! I was so excited! Now to just get into those new pants I just bought.
5. OK. this one is TMI but I need to know. I guess I am not eating enough fiber now that I have a second fill because my poop has stopped. I am not in pain but I don't think it is normal to not poop for 4 days either. And maybe that would be another pound off too! Has anyone else had this issue?
I hope you all had a great week. Even if that scale didn't move I hope you remember how far you have come and look at the NSVs too. Have a great weekend!