Monday, January 31, 2011

Snack attacks!

Yeah, that would pretty much sum up my Sunday.  Luckily I had foreseen this happening (or I counted the calender dates and realized I would be PMS this week) and shopped for healthier options to my normal cravings.  I picked up some sugar free puddings and jello, turkey pepperoni, string cheese and well that was it.  The sad thing is that yesterday I had to keep myself from grazing all day.  Normally we are not home much even on weekends but my youngest son woke up on Sunday with a fever and so that meant we would have a day in.  That is always the beginning of the end for me.  I did manage to lift some weights and clean house along with folding a huge mountain of laundry and it helped keep my hands busy away from the kitchen.  Really, I am proud of myself, in the past I would have snacked all day, even going so far as to bake more things to eat.  I think after 4 months of eating better that it is finally starting to sink in. 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on not grazing! I've been fighting the snacking all day urges this whole week, it's driving me absolutely nuts! I hope your son feels better today, I know how miserable it is for a little guy to be sick. :(

    ReplyDelete