Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Product of the week- Planters NUT-rition

I love these nuts and use them for a mid afternoon snack if I need one.  These are actually popular at our house.  My husband and kids eat them too.  Much better than Cheetos!  The mix includes peanuts, almonds, pistachios, pecans and hazelnuts and they are lightly salted with sea salt.  One package has 4 carbs and 9g of protein.  Like I said I keep them in my desk at work so that if I get snacky and need something I am not tempted to walk down to the snack bar and pick up a little debbie cake.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for product review. Great idea for a snack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea, I need to get some of those, but I would be better with the packages... I don't think it's safe to let me loose and be alone with a whole can of them quite yet.

    ReplyDelete