Thursday, January 6, 2011

Featured Product of the Week

I love, I mean, LOVE Great value brand drink mix.  It is just like crystal light but cheaper.  Why am I loving this?  It makes it easier to drink my daily water.  I know it is silly but for some reason I do not like drinking plain water all day long.  The drink mix allows me to feel like I am snacking between meals with the sweet and fruity taste.  It has 5 calories per serving and 0 carbs, I am willing to do an extra crunch to burn that off just for the taste alone.  My favorite flavors are orange, cran apple and fruit punch.  I like mine a little diluted so instead of adding one packet to 17 oz I add 1 packet to 24 oz.  I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has problems getting the full water intake each day.  As you can tell from the pic I am already almost done with the second round of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment