Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go....

So, I am all packed and ready for tomorrow.  I finally made my weight requirement, everything is paid for, passports in hand and nerves all fried.  I am very nervous but excited at the same time.  Kind of like that feeling before your due date with a baby or before your wedding.  I know this is going to be a big change for me but the unknown is what is killing me.  We take off tomorrow morning and should be in Mexico by noon.  Hopefully all of my pre op stuff will go by fast and smooth and then Mr. Fat Girl and I will be able to enjoy a nice evening in mexico.  I will also be allowed to eat my first real meal in 2 months.  I will not go overboard but I am going to get a dessert.  I will post after the surgery how it went and all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment