Wednesday, December 8, 2010

As promised here are my "before" and surgery pics.

So I promised back in October that I would post my "before" pics and some of my surgical scars the day after the surgery.  I am sorry it has taken so long but they were on my phone and that takes a bit of effort to get on the computer.

Now you know why I needed the surgery.  I hate my body but the thing I hate the most is that huge flabby roll on the bottom.  It is called an Apron and I hate it.  Good news is that it is smaller already!

This is me post surgery 24 hours.  I was really swollen and covered in dye.  It was funny because I had the surgery to get smaller but for about a week after, until all the gas left, I was bigger than before I lost the 30 pounds!

So there you go.  I have posted very embarassing pics of my body to prove to others that they are not alone in the world.  Lots of us are fat and most of us feel ugly and helpless.  I have declared war on my body and I hope that others will follow my example.

No comments:

Post a Comment