Friday, December 17, 2010

0 week

I officially weigh (cause we all hop on between weigh ins) every Friday and I am going to start posting results and what I think contributed to those results.  In the title of the post it will have "+ Week" if I gained,
 "- Week" if I lost and "0 Week" if I maintained the current weight. 

As you noticed by the title this week I did not gain nor did I lose any weight this week.  It was a little frustrating since I had a fill on Saturday and have been eating less and not many carbs but we all have weeks like this and we evaluate what happened, learn and then hop on the elliptical.  Here are my evaluations for this weeks results.

1.  Exercise:  Yeah, this is a big part of it.  I have been cleared to get of my butt and move for 3 weeks now and have been so busy with things I put higher in priority that it has just not happened.  Well, I guess it just got bumped up in priority and since my husband moved my elliptical machine where I can get to it I have no excuse.  I mean, I am sure I could come up with one but that does nothing but make my butt stay bigger.

2.  Water:  I am not drinking enough water.  I know this for a fact, I am only drinking about 30 oz of water a day.  I am still trying to figure out that whole no drinks 30 minutes before or after a meal thing and then I just forget to drink between meals.  Hopefully, I can get this under control.

3.  PMS:  Yeah, I will put some blame on my female cycle.  I normally gain weight around this time so I can only assume that the PCOS is factoring in a bit this week.  At least I didn't gain with it though.  That brings me to something else.  I am a few days late (not pg still cramping) and I am wondering if my fill messed with my body's timing.  So frustrating. 

So that is this weeks results and evaluation.  As they say in my sons chess club (yeah he is a nerd) I didn't win this week but at least I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment