Friday, January 27, 2012

- week

273.3

I am done this week and back to what I was before the holidays. We have still not put or elliptical machine back up from christmas but all the running around I have been doing seems to be helping.  I am trying to be more observant about what is going in my mouth from liquid to solids and trying to keep it all on the up and up.  I am hoping that I can continue making the positive changes needed to continue in my loss and I know that it starts with the little things first.

Food- pretty good considuring I am on my period and only want to eat sliders
Water- I am back up to 4-5 glasses a day from like 1 so again small changes working back up to the 8.
Meds- all there all taken
Workouts- sigh, this is where I am a loser.  I only did one work out this week but it has also been a really bad period. 
Mental- doing pretty well right now.  Getting back into the non holiday groove and I am starting to actually try and wear clothes that fit instead of my old too big clothes.  So hard to kick that comfort of baggy non clingy clothes.



3 comments:

  1. It took me a long time to stop wearing my baggy clothes. They were my comfort zone because I thought they hid all my shame(fat). Now I realize they emphasized it rather than hid it. Congrats, you are doing great! Isn't it so worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to get back into the swing after the holidays. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're getting back into a good groove. I have finally gotten rid of all my stuff that's too big for me. It took a complete overhaul of my closet and left me with virtually nothing but it had to be done. :)

    ReplyDelete